Advice on the safe use of IT and internet to help you actively prevent the threats you face in your day-to-day activities in cyberspace.
The basic principle is not to underestimate prevention.
Basic advice on preventing security incidents
- Select hard-to-guess passwords.
- Do not repeat the same passwords, you can use the password manager.
- Regularly back up your most important data, ideally in multiple places.
- Always keep updated your operating system, software and also activated anti-malware.
- Think critically - the internet is full of fraudsters.